Connection to Dolibarr ERP / CRM Module for Magento 2
Transfers Magento 2 orders to Dolibarr (Tested on v. 10 - 15 of Dolibarr and v. 2.3.0 - 2.4.3 (Magento).
Creates a draft invoice in Dolibarr transferring the product name, amount, payment method and predefined customer id. If no such product exists in Dolibarr it is created
1. Install module by placing jvm folder in magento-root/app folder of Magento
2. Install Dolibarr module by placing magentoconnect folder in htdocs/custom
3. Runphp bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Inside Dolibarr - Activate module: API/WEB SERVICES (REST SERVER)Enable the Dolibarr REST server providing API services
- Inside Dolibarr - get the API Key - Login Dolibarr using SuperAdmin and open User card of the SuperAdmin, then click on Modify and Key for API will display - enter it in Mageneto setup for the Module.
- Default Client ID - Socid ID. Taken from Dolibarr - Go to Third party in Dolibarr that will be the customer. You take id from the url. https://example.com//societe/card.php?socid=4&save_lastsearch_values=1
- Dolibarr URL: https://example.com/api/index.php - Change this address to correspond to your dolibarr-url/api/index.php
- Choose which payment methods should create invoice in Dolibarr