Connection to Dolibarr ERP / CRM Module for Magento 2
Transfers Magento 2 orders to Dolibarr (Tested on v. 10, 11 and 12 of Dolibarr and v. 2.3.0 - 2.3.6 (Magento).
Creates a draft invoice in Dolibarr receiving the product name, amount, payment method and predefined customer id. If no such product exists in Dolibarr it is created
- Install module by placing jvm folder in magento-root/app folder of Magento
- Install Dolibarr module by placing magentoconnect folder in htdocs/custom
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Inside Dolibarr - Activate module: API/WEB SERVICES (REST SERVER)Enable the Dolibarr REST server providing API services
- Inside Dolibarr - get the API Key - Login Dolibarr using SuperAdmin and open User card of the SuperAdmin, then click on Modify and Key for API will display - enter it in Mageneto setup for the Module.
- Default Client ID - Socid ID. Taken from Dolibarr - Go to Third party in Dolibarr that will be the customer. You take id from the url. https://example.com//societe/card.php?socid=4&save_lastsearch_values=1
- Dolibarr URL: https://example.com/api/index.php - Change this address to correspond to your dolibarr-url/api/index.php
- Choose which payment methods should create invoice in Dolibarr