Why choose a cloud based ERP and what to look for in it!
Every business sells a product or a service. To succeed, you need to have good product or service and skills and means to sell it. A good ERP software can help you with the second part - selling the product or service.
Advantages of using a cloud solution vs buying software or taking a free one.
- No large initial investment and flexible monthly payments based on needs. Buying software can be costly. Localizing and modifying according to someone's needs even more costly. Maintenance, backups, hosting / infrastructure can add up to your costs.
- Cloud solutions are following industries best practices. Following the business model that is embedded in the software will most likely improve your efficiency.
- Cloud solutions are scalable - as your business needs grow so can your software.
Some of the important characteristics of a good ERP / CRM solution
- Software that keeps information about all your products. Names, descriptions, pictures, user manuals, pricing, margins, inventory, etc. A business must have all the necessary information about products and services. Products should be flexible - you should be able to add any additional information about your products - colors, sizes, weight, materials, etc. Locations, warehouses, expiry date, lots, and much more.
- Sales - Financials. Purchase orders, sales orders, invoicing, reporting and visualizing your sales, credit memos, bank accounts and payments. How can a company be successful if it doesn’t have a view of best selling products, margins and profits, month by month sales, etc.
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management - this module helps you keep track of your clients and prospects. Your customer contact information, payment information, contract information, pricing information, scheduled events and meetings with them, proposals you have sent them or are planning to send.
- POS - Point of Sale. This is a quick sales module. If you have a shop and barcode scanner. Just click, read the product and finish the sale. The software handles stocks, margins, invoicing, receipts, etc.
- POS for a touch screen - a nice option for many business to consider
- Admin and Logs. Every user has their own login and every action they take gets recorded. Every user can have different roles and access only specific resources. For instance the warehouse manager can only access products and stocks and not prospects, offers, salaries, etc. HR managers can see salaries but not stocks and inventory.
See more about SubCloud and how it can help you succeed!